Five bedrooms sleeps 9+1 • non smoking • children and pets welcome • woodburning stove (fuel included)
Park Cottage is a carefully restored, listed, former rectory within Galloway House Estate overlooking Wigtown Bay on the sheltered Dumfries and Galloway coast. Set among ancient trees with 23 private acres of parkland to enjoy, Park Cottage is a five star mix of antiques and modern luxury.
Accommodation and features
- Unlimited wi-fi and telephone.
- Biomass underfloor heating and hot water system (unlimited).
- Large external games room with snooker and table tennis.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Full height beamed Mark Wilkinson designer kitchen with limestone flooring.
- Range cooker and additional built-in cooker and microwave.
- American style fridge/freezer.
- Disabled friendly wetroom/toilet/wash hand basin off kitchen.
- Tri-fold doors leading to sandstone walkway and patio.
- Scullery off kitchen with American style top loading washing machine and clothes pulley.
- Additional wet room
- Toilet/wash hand basin off scullery.
- Door to courtyard.
- Large limed-oak floored living room with sun room adjacent.
- Large screened T.V. Wood burning stove with cotswold stone fireplace.
- Snug with original sandstone floor with large sofa and chairs and additional T.V.
- Board games.
- Twin bedded room with toilet/wash hand basin off hallway.
- Further bedroom with large bay window and zip and link beds.
Single bedroom, large bathroom with antique roll-top bath with toilet/wash hand basin, twin-bedded room, master bedroom with four poster bed leading to single bedroom for +1 with master bathroom suite with luxury large walk-in shower, toilet, bidet and wash hand basin.